Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Step One: Done!

Hello Everyone!

So my New Years Eve resolution for this year was to create a blog for my trip to China- well, looks like I can check that one off the list! I've never done this before so we'll see how this goes (fingers crossed).

My flight leaves at noon on January 31st and I land in Beijing around 3:45pm February 1st. The flight should last right around 14 hours... yikes! I got a neck pillow and a eye cover for Christmas this year, so I'm sure that those will come in handy!

I'll be attending the Beijing Language and Culture University for 4 months, returning at the end of May.

Fun fact: I leave Beijing on May 28th at 4:10pm and arriving back in Chicago Ohare on May 28th at 4:13pm = 3 minute flight!!!! (I wish...)

Alright friends, miss you all and I hope that everything is going well :)
I can't wait to see you when I get back!

-陆微(Lu Wei)
[[AKA Windsor]]